Respectfully, your question is complicated, cryptic and lacking in sufficient detail to give you a case specific answer.

The generic rule for VOP's is that you can be violated for any act (or proscribed omission) that you are alleged to have committed during the time that you were on probation. If you are noticed of an impending arrest while on probation, but the facts and circumstances which led to the arrest preceded the probationary term, then you cannot be violated for it even though you can be substantively prosecuted while on probation.

I know that's confusing so let me try it this way: You are put on probation Jan 1, 2013. You are serving your probationary term. On March 1st, 2013 you are told that you have a warrant for your arrest in another jurisdiction. Your PO says she's going to violate you. As it turns out the warrant is for something that happened in the other jurisdiction on November 1st, 2012 (before you were placed on probation). Your PO can try to violate you, but because the incident occurred before you were placed on probation she will fail and the affidavit of violation will be dismissed. However, the other jurisdiction can serve the warrant and prosecute you for whatever it is that the warrant concerns.

I don't know if that is your situation or not (as I said up front, your question is complicated, cryptic and lacking in sufficient detail to give you a case specific answer) but I hope that it helps anyhow.

The best way for you to get competent advise is going to be to have a face-to-face meeting with a criminal defense lawyer who can follow-up on your information with questions of her/his own, as well as fact-check on-line by searching records and making phone calls. I suspect that itts going to be very difficult, if not impossible, for you to get the answers you seek any other way,

Although I practice primarily in Miami-Dade County you are welcome to contact my office for a referral or two, or you can search the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers website by locality (please see and click on the "Find A Lawyer" tab).

Either way best of luck!